Do you have a group in the southwest or central Ohio regions that would like to take a class or mini-workshop? We can come to your event and bring the supplies needed for your participants to leave with a finished project! (Or for more advanced projects they’ll have everything they need to finish it.)
The classes are taught by myself, Emily, and sometimes accompanied by my mother who has taught me many of the skills I know.
Below you’ll find examples of some of the classes we teach. If you are looking for something specific that isn’t listed, just ask!
Classes that can be taught in a 2-3 hours:
- Hand embroidery (class can be taught with materials for pillowcases, napkins, or pillows)
- Handmade cards (an assortment of techniques to complete handmade cards)
- Handmade gifts from paper (cards, candy, notepads, etc.)
- Hem stitching (participants will leave with a linen napkin or handkerchief to complete)
- Holiday specific projects
Multi-session classes that can be taught over the course of a few 2-3 hour classes:
- Beginning knitting
- Beginning crochet
Please contact me for information about scheduling a class.